As an Affiliate and Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
- 【Fast, Easy, Safe】Making fresh & healthy salad is no longer a chore. Rinse, chop and serve any salad in a short time with WEBSUN Upgraded Salad Maker. Less tools and never cut fingers. Great Choice for salad lovers.
- 【BPA FREE Healthy Bowl】Made of HDPE+PP Food Grade Material – 100% BPA Free and dishwasher safe. No need to worry it will endanger your family’s health.
- 【Upgraded Version】(1)There is a “Sink” around the bottom base to avoid juice spilling onto the counter. Keep Your Counters Clean & Dry; (2)Compared with “flat” design of the bowl, our Wavy-edge Design makes you easily and quickly rotate the bowl; (3)Two Rotation Wings added on both sides of the bowl makes it easy to move or lift the top bowl; (4)A hanging hole is convenient to store the chopping base and keep it dry & clean.
- 【4 Functions in 1 Bowl】Make fast salad with less tools. Vegetable Bowl + Water Strainer + Cutting Board + Safe Slicer = Our Salad Maker Bowl.
- 【Professional Service Team】 Please contact us if you have any questions during use. Questions answered within 24 hours. 100% money back if you are not satisfied with this item.
- No need to buy batteries for KSL salt and pepper shakers: they are included! Spoon for spices in the kit: refill your electric pepper grinder easily with no mess.
- Modern electric pepper mill set in the premium box is the best Wedding Anniversary gift! Perfect present for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthday and Christmas.
- Adjustable coarseness: the powered pepper mill grinds sea and Himalayan salt, peppercorns, dried herbs, spice blends from fine to coarse. Spices are not included.
- Professional one-handed salt and pepper grinders are battery operated – just press the button for grinding! Built-in light will help you see the amount you grind.
- Please, use peppercorns less than 5mm in diameter for KSL automatic salt shaker. If you have any questions, simply contact us and we will gladly take care of you!
- Great for People that have use of only one hand
- Wooden handled rocker knife included for easier cutting.
- Fix preparation board stands firmly on its four friction feet or the enclosed suction feet.
- The jaws hold a bowl, grater or piece of food in place.
- There is also a a small plate with spikes to hold smaller pieces of food.
- Pot and pan holder keeps cookware from turning when cooking on stove for single-handed stirring
- Plated steel folding pan holder has a diameter of 7 1/2″ in length and suction cups for secure holding
- Suction cups attach to the stove top to secure the handle of any pot or pan with up to a 2 quart capacity
- One leg folds in for quick and easy storage in the kitchen drawer
- Non latex, adjustable steel pan holder
SoloGrip One-Handed Jar Opener
This guide to the piano literature for the one-handed pianist surveys over 2,100 individual piano pieces which include not only concert literature but pedagogical pieces as well. Following the introduction are four chapters cataloguing original works for the right hand alone, original works for the left hand alone, music arranged or transcribed for one hand alone, and concerted works for one hand in concert with other pianists, instruments, or voices. Each entry assesses the individual composition, its quality, its difficulty, its particular appeal, and its uses with the composer’s name, dates, and nationality, where possible. Also included is a selected discography of commercially produced phonodiscs, compact discs, and cassettes.
Instructors and pianists alike will appreciate this exhaustive guide to one-handed piano music. To aid further research, a bibliography of books, articles, and theses about the literature is provided along with a chapter that lists the contents of thirty-six anthologies devoted to one-handed piano music. This unique reference also includes an index.
Dad had asked me to give him a hand, and that’s exactly what I was doing. I was fast becoming part of the fourteen-cent chopped meat special―which, I’m told, was not a big seller for the rest of the day.”
What would it be like to go through life with only one hand? That’s exactly what eleven-year-old Norm finds out when he loses his left hand in an accident at his family’s store. It’s July 4, 1946. World War II has ended, and life is getting back to normal. But for Norm, the pressing question now is whether he will ever be able to play baseball again. And what about his dreams of becoming an artist? Norm can’t even figure out how to tie his shoes anymore. How will he ever learn how to pitch or catch or swing a bat with no left hand? It’s up to Norm to find the strength to get beyond this roadblock and move on with his life.
The third edition of the step-by-step guide to managing just about everything with the use of one hand now includes a long-requested Infant and Child cCarechapter, an expanded focus on Technology, and a chapter describing setting up the ultimate One-hander Home